Monday, April 16, 2018
1. Hung Su, Yen-Ping Lin, Shih-Chia Yang, Chao-Hung Kuo, Deng-Chyang Wu, Jentaie Shiea, Chi-Wei Lee* Rapid detection of non-volatile household pesticides in drained gastric juice by ambient mass spectrometry for emergency management. Analytica Chimica Acta. (Accepted)
2. Hung Su, Kuan-Ting Liu, Bai-Hsiun Chen, Yen-Ping Lin, Yu-Min Jiang, Yi-Hong Tsai¸ Fang-Rong Chang, Jentaie Shiea, Chi-Wei Lee* Rapid identification of herbal toxins using electrospray laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry for emergency care. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. (Accepted)
3. Sy-Chyi Cheng, Suhail Muzaffar Bhat, Chi-Wei Lee, Jentaie Shiea. Thin layer chromatography combined with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry for characterizing herbal compounds. International Journal of Mass Spectrometry 434 (2018) 264–271.
4. Sy-Chyi Cheng, Suhail Muzaffar Bhat, Chi-Wei Lee, Jentaie Shiea. Simple interface for scanning chemical compounds on developed thin layer chromatography plates using electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Analytica Chimica Acta, (Article in press: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2018.10.042)
5. Sy-Chyi Cheng, You-Da Tsai, Chi-Wei Lee, Bai‐Hsiun Chen, and Jentaie Shiea. Direct and Rapid Characterization of Illicit Drugs in Adulterated Samples Using Thermal Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. (Accepted)
6. Su CH, Hung SC, Chen WI, Yang LH, Lee CW, Hsieh CH. Determinant factors of mortality in terminally ill patients with do-not-resuscitate orders. Formos J Surg 2018;51:213-8.
7. Lee CW, Su H, Lee RH, Lin YP, Tsai YD, Wu DC, Shiea J. Point-of-care identification of organophosphates in gastric juice by ambient mass spectrometry in emergency settings. Clin Chim Acta. 2018 Jul 3;485:288-297.
8. Chi-Wei Lee, Hung Su, Jentaie Shiea. The potential of ambient mass spectrometry in rapid identification of intoxicating compounds. Chemistry (The Chinese Chemical Society, Taipei) Vol. 76, No. 1, pp. 29-44.
9. Lee CW, Chao YY, Shiea J, Shen JH, Lee HH, Chen BH. Ambient mass spectrometry for rapid diagnosis of psychoactive drugs overdose in an unstable patient. Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Mar;36(3):530.e1-530.e5.
10. Liu KT, Lee CW (corresponding). Clinical judgment perplexed by initially undisclosed use of herbal medicine and unexpected cross-reactivity of immunoassay. 2017 Malaysian J Pathol. 39(2):189-92.
11. Chi-Wei Lee, Hung Su, You-Da Cai, Ming-Tsang Wu, Den-Chyang Wu, Jentaie Shiea. Rapid Identification of Psychoactive Drugs in Drained Gastric Lavage Fluid and Whole Blood Specimens of Drug Overdose Patients Using Ambient Mass Spectrometry. Mass Spectrom (Tokyo) 2017; 6(2): S0056.
12. Sy-Chyi Cheng, Hung Su, Ruei-Hao Lee, You-Da Tsai, Chi-Wei Lee, Jentaie Shiea. Rapid Characterization of Pesticides and Drugs in Biofluids and on Solid Samples with Thermal Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry. Taiwan J. Forensic Medicine 2016; (16), Vol. 8, No. 2, December:28-41.
13. Lee CW, Su H, Wu KD, Shiea J, Wu DC, Chen BH, Shin SJ. Rapid point-of-care identification of oral medications in gastric lavage content by ambient mass spectrometry in the emergency room. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom. 2016 Jun 15;30(11):1295-303.
14. Lee CW, Su H, Chen PY, Lin SJ, Shiea J, Shin SJ, Chen BH. Rapid identification of pesticides in human oral fluid for emergency management by thermal desorption electrospray ionization/mass spectrometry. J Mass Spectrom. 2016 Feb;51(2):97-104.
15. Chiang, CY; Lee, CW; Tsai, TC; Li, CJ; Lee, WH and Wu, KH. Dynamic internet-mediated team-based case management of high-frequency emergency department users [online]. Hong Kong Journal of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 21, No. 3, May 2014: -166.
16. Lin, H.-H., Juan, C.-W., Lin, L.-Y., Lee, C.-W., Huang, C.-J. Prevalence of Hematuria among Emergency Department Healthcare Workers. International Journal of Clinical Medicine, 5 (2014), 1207-1213.
17. Kuan-Han Wu, Fu-Jen Cheng, Chao-Jui Li, Hsien-Hung Cheng, Wen-Huei Lee, Chi-Wei Lee (corresponding). Evaluation of the effectiveness of peer pressure to change disposition decisions and patient throughput by emergency physician. AJEM 31 (2013) 535–539.
18. Cheng SY, Wang HT, Lee CW, Tsai TC, Hung CW, Wu KH. The characteristics and prognostic predictors of unplanned hospital admission within 72 hours after ED discharge. Am J Emerg Med. 2013 Oct;31(10):1490-4.
19. Liu KT, Yang SC, Yeh IJ, Lin TJ, Lee CW (corresponding). Transient hyperammonemia associated with postictal state in generalized convulsion. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2011 Oct;27(10):453-456.
20. Liu KT, Lin TJ, Lee CW, Chen HC, Chang YY. Characteristics of undiagnosed liver abscesses on initial presentation at an emergency department. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2010 Aug;26(8):408-14.
21. Liu KT, Lee CW, Yang SC, Yeh IJ, Lin TJ, Su CS. Postictal transient hyperammonemia as an indicator of seizure disorder. Eur Neurol. 2010;64(1):46-50. Epub 2010 Jul 3.
22. Chi Wei Lee, Chih Ying Yang, HsiaoYen Liu. Migration of a broken Kirschner pin presenting as a palpable neck mass: a case report and review of literature. Journal of Taiwan Emergency Medicine. 2008;10(1): 8-11.
23. Chi Wei Lee, Meng Yi Lin, Wen Chien Lee, Ming Huei Chou, Chih Sung Hsieh, Shin Ye Lee, Jiin Haur Chuang. Characterization of plasma proteome in biliary atresia. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2007 Jan;375(1-2):104-9.
24. Chi Wei Lee, Jiin Haur Chuang, Nyuk Kong Chang, Hsiu Chuan Wang, Pei Wen Wang, Chao Cheng Huang, Mao Meng Tiao, Sing Kai Lo. Effect of Glucocorticoid Pretreatment on Oxidative Liver Injury and Survival in Jaundiced Rats with Endotoxin Cholangitis. World Journal of Surgery. 2006;30: 2217-26.
25. Y-S Tsai, C-W Lee (corresponding). Intra-abdominal hemorrhage due to vigorous vomiting masked by the coexistence of Mallory-Weiss syndrome. American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Sep;24(5):629-30.
26. Y-S Tsai, I-T Tsai, C-W Lee (corresponding). Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis: a case report. Journal of Taiwan Emergency Medicine. 2006;8: 14-6.
27. Lin, Jiun-nong; Yang, Chih-ying; Lee, Chi-wei; Tsai, Yen-shuo. Clinical Image: Liver Abscess. Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine. 2005;16(3): 120-2.
28. C-W Lee (corresponding), Y-S Tsai, T-W Wong, C-C Lau. A loophole in international quarantine procedures disclosed during the SARS crisis. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease. 2004;4: 22-8.
29. 李啟偉, 蔡彥碩. 蛋白質體學(Proteomics)在醫用毒物學上之應用. 臺灣醫界. 2004;47(10):15-8.
30. C-W Lee, C-T Kong, G Chew. Holiday Heart Syndrome induced by Alcohol Ingestion; In: Journal of Taiwan Emergency Medicine. 2003;6: 67-71.
31. C-W Lee. Letter to the Editor: Latest SARS Evidence. The Scientist. April, 9th 2003. (http://www.biomedcentral.com/news/20030404/03)
32. W-B Liao, C-W Lee. Influential Factors Affecting Prognosis of Snakebite Patients Management: Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Experience. Journal of Chang Gung Medical Journal. 2000;23: 577-83.
33. C-W Lee (corresponding), Y-C Huang. Nasogastric Infusion Funnel. Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine. 1998;9(2): 67-71.
34. C-W Lee (corresponding), Y-C Huang. Anaphylactic Shock Induced by Intravenous Injection of Vitamin K2: Case Report and Review of Literature. Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine. 1997;8(4): 176-9.
35. B-H Chen, K-W Li. Evaluation of Serum Free Phenytoin. Journal of Biomedical Laboratory Science. 1994;6: 65-72.
Friday, September 1, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
- Clinical Toxicology
- Mass Spectrometry
- Medical Image Analysis
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
HONORS & AWARDS:
- The Best Article Award 2018 in "Chemistry" (Chemical Society, Taiwan)
- The Superior Teaching Performance Award 2017 (National Sun Yat-sen University)
- The Best Medical Attendant Award 2010 (Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital)
- The Best Medical Attendant Award 2003 (Chang Gung Memorial Hospital)
- The Best Medical Attendant Award 2002 (Chang Gung Memorial Hospital)
- The Best Medical Attendant Award 2000 (Chang Gung Memorial Hospital)
- The Best Chief Resident Award 1997 (Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital)
- The Best Resident Award 1993 (Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital)
- The Best Intern Award 1992 (Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital)
Chi-Wei Lee MD., PhD.
- Resident, Department of Laboratory Diagnostics, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Taiwan. (August, 1st 1992 ~ July, 31st 1993)
- Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Taiwan. (August, 1st 1993 ~ July, 31st 1996)
- Chief Resident, Department of Emergency Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Taiwan. (August, 1st 1996 ~ July, 31st 1998)
- Medical Attendant, Department of Emergency Medicine, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH), Taiwan. (October, 1st 1998 ~ June, 20th 2003)
- Senior Medical Attendant, Department of Emergency Medicine, E-Da Hospital, Taiwan. (February, 1st 2004 ~ November, 30th 2007)
- Department Chief, Division of Internal Medical Emergencies, Department of Emergency Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Taiwan. (December, 1st 2007 ~ July, 31st 2011)
- Affiliated Specialist Consultant, Department of Emergency Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital (KMUH), Taiwan. (January, 1st 2012 ~ )
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Medical Science and Technology, National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU), Taiwan. (August, 1st 2017 ~ )